Role of IoT and Blockchain
Techniques and Applications
- Vår pris
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
The book addresses the growing attention that blockchain technology is receiving from industry and research because of its ability to provide "magical solutions" to problems associated with classical centralized architecture. The chapters also discuss how the Internet of Things (IoT) represent a revolution of the Internet that can connect nearly all environment devices over the Internet to share data to create novel services and applications for improving quality of life. Although the centralized IoT system provides countless benefits, it raises several challenges.
Forlag: Apple Academic Press Inc.
Format: 23 x 16 cm
1. Data Mining Algorithms for IoT: A Succinct Study
Chandrakanta Mahanty, Brojo Kishore Mishra, and Raghvendra Kumar
2. Information Technology Evolutions in the Manufacturing Sectors: Industry-4.0, IoT, and Blockchain
Kali Charan Rath, Rakesh Sahu, and Tapas Chhualsingh
3. The Future of Smart Communication: IoT and Augmented Reality: A Review
Debabrata Dansana, S. Gopal Krishna Patro, and Brojo Kishore Mishra
4. Heart Rate Monitoring Using IoT and AI for Aged Person: A Survey
Sibo Prasad Patro, Neelamadhab Padhy, and Rahul Deo Sah
5. BADS-MANET: Black Hole Attack Detection System in Mobile Networks Using Data Routing Information (DRI) and Cross-Check Mechanism
Chetana Khetmal et al.
6. A Study of Computation Offloading Techniques Used by Mobile Edge Computing in an IoT Environment
Devpriya Panda, Brojo Kishore Mishra, and Chhabi Rani Panigrahi
7. Aquatalk: An Intensification of System Influence in Aquaculture
P. Sudheer Babu and Sanjay Kumar Kuanar
8. A Comprehensive Survey on Mitigation of Challenging Issues in Green IoT
Geetanjali Nayak, Neelamadhab Padhy, and Tusar Kanti Mishra
9. Shortest Route Analysis for High-Level Slotting Using Peer-to-Peer
Dileep Kumar Kadali and R. N. V. Jagan Mohan
10. Technology Trend toward the Development of Future Generations of Computers
Premansu Sekhara Rath, Nilamber Sethi, and Subodh Panda
11. Internet of Things (IoT) Based on User Command Analysis and Regulator Systems
Harsh Pratap Singh et al.
12. IoT System with Heterogeneous Servers: Steady-State Solution and Performance Evaluation
Prasanta Kumar Swain and Pranab Keshari Panda
13. IoT-Based Unified Approach to Predict Particulate Matter Pollution in Thailand
Ferdin Joe John Joseph
14. An Internet of Things Based Novel Approach to Rescue Children from Borewells
Vikram Puri et al.
Part 2: Blockchain Techniques and Methodologies
15. Blockchain: A New Way to Revolutionize CRM Systems
Tanay Kulkarni, Purnima Mokadam, and Kailas Devadkar
16. Blockchain-Enabled Decentralized Traceability in the Automotive Supply Chain
Sonali Shirish Patwe
17. Understanding the Concept of Blockchain and Its Security
Mrinal, Anjana Mishra and Brojo Kishore Mishra
18. Sentiment Analysis for Prediction of Bitcoin Response
Sudhansu Bala Das and Dipak Das
19. Blockchain Makes Certain Truthfulness of Supervised Predictive Clinical Trial Data Analysis
D. Anand Kumar and R. N. V. Jagan Mohan
20. Blockchain Can Strengthen the Trustworthiness of Meta-Analysis
Yugandhar Bokka and R. N. V. Jagan Mohan
21. Query Response Time in Blockchain Using Big Query Optimization
M.Srikanth and R. N. V. Jagan Mohan
22. Transformative Blockchain Knacks for Bitcoin Cryptocurrency and Its Impacts
Bhavani Sankar Panda and Chandan Kumar Giri
23. Blockchain-Based Smart Contract for Transportation of Blood Bank Systems
Nihar Ranjan Pradhan, D Anil Kumar, and Akhilendra Pratap Singh
24. Blockchain Traversal: Its Working Aspects and a Brief Discussion on Its Security
Anand Kumar Jha et al.
25. Improved Framework for E-Healthcare Based on Blockchain and Fog Computing
K. Lakshmi Narayana, S. Priyanga, and K. Sathiyamurthy
26. An IoT- and Blockchain-Based System for Acute Security Checks and Analysis
Adarsh Pratik et al.
27. Limitations of Facial Emotion Recognition Using Deep Learning for Intelligent Human-Machine Interfaces
Sabyasachi Tribedi and Ranjit Kumar Barai
Part 3: Application and Case Studies
28. State of the Art of Machine Learning Techniques: A Case Study on Voting Prediction
Gouri Sankar Nayak, Rasmita Panigrahi, and Neelamadhab Padhy
29. Climate Prediction by Using a Machine Learning Approach: A Case Study
K. Siva Krishna and Neelamadhab Padhy
30. Data Transmission in Multi-Hop Cluster Using Blockchain in Clustered Wireless Sensor Network (CWSN)
Bandita Sahu, Ranjeet Kumar Panigrahi, and Jemarani Jaypuria
31. An Open Source Web-Based OWL Ontology Editing and Browsing Tool: Swoop
V. B. Narasimha, B. Sujatha, and S. Nagaprasad
32. A Real-World Application Based on Blockchain
33. Modified Design of Conformal Circular Patch for 15 GHz Application
Ribhu Abhusan Panda and Debasis Mishra
34. Cloud-Based Data Analytics: Applications, Security Issues, and Challenges
Murali Krishna Senapaty, Gitanjali Mishra, and Abhishek Ray
35. Robiarm: Vision-Based Object-Detection System
Vikram Puri et al.
36. Security Analysis and Fraud Prevention in Cloud Computing
Md Iman Ali et al.
37. Prediction of Diseases through Data Mining
A. V. S. Pavan Kumar, Venkata Naresh Mandhala, and Debrup Banerjee
38. Naive Bayes Full-Spectral Image Analytics Using K-Nearest Based Parzan Window
R. Rajasekhar and R. N. V. Jagan Mohan
39. Mental Health Disorders and Privacy-Preserving Data Mining: A Survey
Vijaya Pinjarkar, Amit Jain, and Anand Bhaskar
40. Industry 4.0 with Big Data Analysis: A Review
K. Murali Gopal
Brojo Kishore Mishra, PhD, is Professor in the Computer Science and Engineering Department at GIET University, Odisha, India. He has published more than 30 research papers in national and international conference proceedings, over 30 research papers in peer-reviewed journals, over 25 book chapters, and several authored and edited books. His research interests include data mining and big data analysis, machine learning, and security.
Sheng-Lung Peng, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering at National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan. Dr. Peng has edited several special journal issues and is also a reviewer for many journals. He has published more than 100 papers in international journals and conferences. Dr. Peng is now the Dean of the Library and Information Services Office of NDHU, an Honorary Professor of the Beijing Information Science and Technology University of China, and a visiting Professor at the Ningxia Institute of Science and Technology of China, among other roles.
Daniel D. Dasig, Jr., PhD, is Associate Professor at De La Salle University Dasmarinas, Philippines, and a professorial lecturer at the University of Makati, where he also served as Research Coordinator in the College of Computer Science. He served as Chair of the Computer Engineering Department of Jose Rizal University, Philippines. He also works as part of the change management and software development teams of TELUS, a Canadian telecommunication company. Dr. Dasig has authored and co-authored many academic and technical papers and books and has held executive roles and active membership in more than 40 professional, research, and policymaking organizations.