Learn the Ancient Chinese Art of Tai Chi
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering
This book takes the reader through 24 Yang sequence. Each stage is accompanied by easily understandable descriptions of how the movements in the sequence, along with new illustrations indicating the moves. The text also references health benefits and significance within Tai Chi.
Clearly written for anyone new to Tai Chi, exquisitely illustrated and beautifully made with traditional Chinese bookbinding techniques, Tai Chi makes an excellent gift for both beginners and dedicated Tai Chi enthusiasts.
The origins of Tai Chi, its health benefits and the ethos of Yang style Tai Chi.
1. Commencing (Qi shi ), Preparation, Beginning
2. Part the Wild Horse's Mane (Zuo yo u Ye ma Fe nzo ng)
3. White Crane Spreads Its Wings (Ba ihe Li angchi )
4. Brush Knee and Step Forward (Zuo yo u Lo uxi A obu )
5. Playing the Lute (Sho uhu i Pi pa )
6. Reverse Reeling Forearm (Zuo yo u Da o jua n go ng)
7. Left Grasp Sparrow's Tail (Zuo La n Que We i): Ward Off (Bi ng); Rollback (Lu ); Press (Ji ); Push (A n)
8. Right Grasp Sparrow's Tail (Yo u La n que we i)
9. Single Whip (Da n bia n)
10. Wave Hands Like Clouds (Yu nsho u)
11. Single Whip (Da n bia n)
12. High Pat on Horse (Ga o ta n ma )
13. Right Heel Kick (Yo u de ng jia o)
14. Strike to Ears with Both Fists (Shua ng fe ng gua n e r)
15. Turn Body and Left Heel Kick (Zhua nshe n zuo de ngjia o)
16. Left Lower Body and Stand on One Leg (Zuo Xia shi du li ): Single Whip Squatting Down; Golden Rooster Stands on One Leg
17. Right Lower Body and Stand on One Leg (Yo u Xia shi du li )
18. Shuttle Back and Forth (Yo uzuo yu nu chua nsuo )
19. Needle at Sea Bottom (Ha idi zhe n)
20. Fan Through Back (Sha n to ng bi )
21. Turn Body, Deflect, Parry, and Punch (Zhua nshe n Ba nla nchui )
22. Appears Closed (Ru fe ng shi bi ), Withdraw and Push, as if Closing a Door
23. Cross Hands (Shi zi sho u)
24. Closing (Sho ushi )
Traditionally-bound fully illustrated guide to the most popular form of Tai Chi by an expert instructor.