Healthy Aging in Asia
Karen Eggleston (Redaktør)
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 7 virkedager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
2. Inequality in Age of Death: Comparing Trends in Japan, Korea, Singapore, and the U.S. Victor Fuchs, Karen Eggleston, Daejung Kim, Zhi Ping Teo.
3. Healthy Aging and Economics Research on the Net Value of Noncommunicable Disease Management in Japan Chiyo Hashimoto and Karen Eggleston.
4. The Political Economy of Precision Health: The Case of Japan Minori Ito.
5.Personalized and Precision Medicine in Japan Hokuto Asano.
6. Policies for Healthy Aging in Korea Hongsoo Kim.
7. Noncommunicable Disease Management in Hong Kong: Current Policies and the Potential Role of Economics Research. Janet Tin Kei Lam, Sabrina Wong, Jianchao Quan.
8.Constructing National Demonstration Areas for Integrated Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Disease in China. Jianqun Dong and colleagues from China National CDC.
9. Promoting Local Innovation for Healthy Aging in China: Selection of NCD Control National Demonstration Areas Yiqun Chen, Maigeng Zhou, Yichong Li, Shiwei Liu, Kate Bundorf, Grant Miller, Kim Babiarz, Karen Eggleston, Helen Chen.
10. Avoidable Admission Rates for Diabetes Patients and Associated Medical Spending in Rural China Haibin Wu, Yiwei Chen, Hui Ding, Jieming Zhong, Ruying Hu, Chunmei Wang, Kaixu Xie, Xiangyu Chen, Pedro Gallardo, Karen Eggleston, Min Yu.
11. Exploring and Promoting the Family Doctor System in Aging China Hai Fang.
12. Hypertension Control after Health Insurance Expansion: Empirical Evidence from China Jason Li.
13. Private Roles for Public Goals in China's Social Services Jack Donahue, Karen Eggleston, Yijia Jing, Richard J. Zeckhauser.
14. Cancer, Disparities, and PublicPrivate Roles: Views from China and Taiwan Karen Eggleston, Rachel Lu, Christina Ping, Nancy Zhang.
15. Policies for Healthy Aging in India Kavita Singh.
16. Net value methods (appendix)