Carbon Nanotubes and Nanoparticles
Current and Potential Applications
- Vår pris
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
Forlag: Apple Academic Press Inc.
Format: 23 x 15 cm
2. A Review of a Computational Study of Carbon Nanotubes Hiteshi Tandon, Shalini, Prabhat Ranjan, Vandana Suhag, and Tanmoy Chakraborty
3. Carbon Nanotube Composites as Photocatalytic Materials Rakshit Ameta, Neha Kapoor, Bhavya Pathak, Jayesh Bhatt, and Suresh C. Ameta
4. Adsorption of Cholesterol by Carbon Nanotubes Alexander V. Vakhrushev, A. A. Vakhrushev, N. N. Chuckova, I. A. Cherenkov, and N. V. Cormilina
5. Carbon Nanotubes: A Concise Review of the Synthesis Techniques, Properties, and Applications Saumya Shalu, Kakoli Dasgupta, Anuradha Kumari, and Barnali Dasgupta Ghosh
6. Conducting Polymer/CNT-Based Nanocomposites as Smart Emerging Materials Neha Kanwar Rawat, P. K. Panda, and Anujit Ghosal
7. Carbon Nanotubes and Their Applications in Chemical Engineering Science: A Far-Reaching Review Sukanchan Palit
8. The Hydrogen Batteries Based on Carbon Nanotubes I. A. Shestakov, S. S. Vidrina, and A. V. Vakhrushev
9. Carbon Nanotubes and Material Science: A Critical Overview and a Vision for the Future Sukanchan Palit
10. Carbon Nanotubes: Properties and Applications Sonia Khanna
11. Change in the Electronic Structure and Magnetic Properties of Modified Copper/Carbon Nanocomposites Vladimir I. Kodolov, V. V. Trineeva, N. S. Terebova, I. N. Shabanova, T. M. Makhneva, R. V. Mustakimov, and A. A. Kopylova
12. Mechanochemical Modification of Metal/Carbon Nanocomposites Vladimir I. Kodolov, V. V. Trineeva, A. A. Kopylova, R. V. Mustakimov, S. A. Pigalev, N. S. Terebova, T. M. Makhneva, and I. N. Shabanova
13. Self-Nanoemulsifying Drug Delivery System: Formulation Development and Quality Attributes Pankaj V. Dangre and Shailesh S. Chalikwar
14. The Investigation of Copper/Carbon Nanocomposite Aqueous Sols for Application at the Cultivation of Lilies A. A. Lapin, V. M. Merzljakova, and Vladimir I. Kodolov
15. Metal/Carbon Nanocomposites and Modified Analogous: Possible Participation in Vital Processes Vladimir I. Kodolov, V. V. Trineeva, A. A. Lapin, and V. M. Merzljakova
Vladimir I. Kodolov, DSc, is Professor and Head of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Technology at M. T. Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University in Izhevsk, Russia, as well as Chief of Basic Research at the High Educational Center of Chemical Physics and Mesoscopy at the Udmurt Scientific Center, Ural Division at the Russian Academy of Sciences. He is also the Scientific Head of the Innovation Center at the Izhevsk Electromechanical Plant in Izhevsk, Russia.
A. K. Haghi, PhD, is the author and editor of 165 books, as well as 1000 published papers in various journals and conference proceedings. Dr. Haghi has received several grants, consulted for a number of major corporations, and is a frequent speaker to national and international audiences. Since 1983, he served as professor at several universities. He is currently Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Chemoinformatics and Chemical Engineering and Polymers Research Journal, and on the editorial boards of many international journals. He is also a member of the Canadian Research and Development Center of Sciences and Cultures (CRDCSC), Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Suresh C. Ameta, PhD, is currently Dean, Faculty of Science at PAHER University, Udaipur, India. He has served as Professor and Head of the Department of Chemistry at North Gujarat University Patan and at M. L. Sukhadia University, Udaipur, and as Head of the Department of Polymer Science. He also served as Dean of Postgraduate Studies. Prof. Ameta has held the position of President of the Indian Chemical Society, Kolkata and is now a life-long Vice President. He was awarded a number of prestigious awards during his career such as national prizes twice for writing chemistry books in Hindi and a Life-time Achievement Award by the Indian Chemical Society (2011).