The Almanac of American Education 2020
Hannah Anderson Krog (Redaktør)
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering
The Almanac provides national coverage of school enrollment and educational attainment, looking at American education from a variety of different angles. It is organized into three sections: Part A-National Education Statistics; Part B-Region and State Education Statistics; and Part C-County Education Statistics.
The Almanac's contents and coverage allow users to answer-and ask-important questions
about education, including:
* What are the nationwide trends in earnings by educational attainment level?
* Is the earnings gap between high school graduates and college graduates growing or shrinking?
* What is the average cost to attend college?
* Which states have the highest and lowest high school dropout rates?
* How do unemployment rates differ by educational attainment?
* What is the correlation between family income and kindergarten and preschool enrollment?