Music Business Handbook and Career Guide
The breadth of coverage that this book offers is unlike that of any other resource available. Les mer
Leveringstid: Usikker levering*
*Vi bestiller varen fra forlag i utlandet. Dersom varen finnes, sender vi den så snart vi får den til lager
Kjøp NÅ - få 69 bonuskroner!
The breadth of coverage that this book offers is unlike that of any other resource available. Music business newcomers and professionals alike will find the book a valuable resource, whatever their specialty within the field music. It is ideal as the core textbook in courses dealing with the music business. Key features includes:
* expanded and enhanced coverage of state-of-the-art technology and its implications for the music industry, including digital downloads, changing production technologies, marketing via social networking, and new distribution channels including video games
* new business models and their implications including the topics of Internet outlets, the independent musician, the evolving role of producers, and satellite and Internet radio
* updated information on careers
* coverage of alternatives to radio airplay and to luring teens to local record stores, in light of the weakened format of radio and the disappearance of neighborhood music shops
* cxamination of sophisticated marketing research tools for the industry, due to consumer clicks that illuminate customer buying behavior and changes in tastes and desires
* reflection on the global shift of the music business world as it becomes less centered on American companies and culture
* companion websites include password-protected Instructor Resources Site (featuring PowerPoint slides, tests, tips, and more) and an open-access Student Study Site (featuring new interactive exercises and links to material online to enhance learning).