New Perspectives on Virtual and Augmented Reality
Finding New Ways to Teach in a Transformed Learning Environment
Linda Daniela (Redaktør)
Leveringstid: Sendes innen 21 dager
På grunn av Brexit-tilpasninger og tiltak for å begrense covid-19 kan det dessverre oppstå forsinket levering.
This book analyses the capabilities of virtual, augmented and mixed reality by providing ideas on how to make learning more effective, how existing VR/AR solutions can be used as learning tools and how a learning process can be structured. The virtual reality (VR) solutions can be used successfully for educational purposes as their use can contribute to the construction of knowledge and the development of metacognitive processes. They also contribute to inclusive education by providing access to knowledge that would not otherwise be available.
This book will be of great interest to academics, researchers and post-graduate students in the field of educational technology.
1. Virtual Reality Learning Experience Evaluation Tool for Instructional Designers and Educators.
2. The educational perspective on Virtual Reality experiences of cultural heritage.
3. The Potentials of Virtual Reality in Entrepreneurship Education.
4. Mixed Reality applied theatre at universities.
5. Development of professional skills in higher education: problem-based learning supported by immersive worlds.
6. Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality in Educational Programs.
7. An Exploration of the Impact of Augmented and Virtual Reality Within Compulsory Education.
Part II CONCEPTS OF VIRTUAL REALITY.
8. Transcendent Learning Spaces.
9. Enhancing trust in virtual reality systems
10. Simulation data visualization by using Mixed Reality with Microsoft HoloLens TM.
11. A+Ha!: combining tactile interaction with augmented reality to transform secondary and tertiary STEM education.
12. The Use of Fuzzy Angular Models and 3D Models on a Construction Method Assessment on the Great Wall of China in Jinshanling as a Case Study of the History and Heritage of Civil Engineering in Education.
Part III VIRTUAL REALITY IN SCIENCES AND MEDICAL EDUCATION.
13. Virtual Reality for Teaching Clinical Skills in Medical Education.
14. Virtual Photoreality for Safety Education.
15. Encouraging immersion in the Soil Sciences through virtual conferences where ideas are shared among avatars to improve the educational background of young scientists.
16. Educational Technologies in the area of ubiquitous historical computing in virtual reality.
17. Virtual and Augmented Reality Applications for Environmental Science Education and Training.
18. ViMeLa: Interactive Educational Environment for Mechatronics Lab in Virtual Reality
Lessons learnt from virtual reality in education.